A website is now a necessity for all big, medium or small business. If you have a business and don’t have a website then you are probably losing a number of great opportunities for your business. The web has a far wider reach than any other form of advertising. A website can help your business to grow. . While it takes time to build up enough traffic to your website to make a worth while impact on your company`s marketing campaign, it costs next to nothing to do so. Your website is the face of your company and through it, you can advertise your business around the Web on social networking sites, forums and through pay-per- click advertising programs. Even if people have heard about your company, they may want to carry out online research first, before entertaining the idea of leaving the comfort of their own home. Believe it or not, most people will search the internet for a product or service before the purchase to check the credibility first. The more professional your website is, the more advantages you can gain.
In this digital world it is imperative for every business to have an online presence, having a website and online presence strategy allows you to access a large number of target audience at any point of time. Your website can make your business processes and ethics more trustworthy. The bottom line is that the more professional your website is, the more advantages you can get.
E-commerce Store building
We are experienced in developing and marketing E-commerce stores and we work within the clients budget . E-commerce store gives you the freedom to keep your stores open 24 hours. With the help of some marketing tactics you can target your particular area or the whole nation and attract sales even while you are in sleep.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO in short, is a set of rules that if followed by any website or blog owner to optimize the website then it will improve the search engine ranking (SERP). There are millions of users looking for the answers of their questions or for the solution of their problems and to get the leverage of it a business website has to appear at the top position on search engine result page (SERP).
Google Web Analytics
A most important digital marketing tool but its underused by most businesses. It allows us to measure the result of individual campaigns in realtime. It can provide geographical location, time, date, device used, browser used and many other useful information about our visitors and by using these data a digital marketing expert can target more suitable prospects.
Social Media Marketing
The very important part of marketing now-a-days its cheap and easy to start . It’s useful for all kind of businesses to get some easy sales and website visitors.
Pay per Click (PPC)
Advertisers ( business owners ) are only charged when a user actually clicks on their advertisement . It’s an international platform, popular and widely used to market any kind of product or service .
Few thing everyone wants to know isa Website.
Let's see WHAT INCLUDES A WEBSITE COST ? – SPECIFIC BREAKDOWN.
1. Domain Name - Name of your business.
2. Hosting - This depends on the type of hosting you want to chose (dedicated or shared ) and additional SSL (Optional).
3. Custom Design/Information Architecture - It includes the visual design, UED design, image collection, and sitemap and page structure generation.
4. Shopping Cart Integration & Programming - Shopping carts, paid plugins, and development of custom feature can cost extra, but the benefits of a fully customized and unique website can outweigh the costs
5. Website Content Creation - You can write your website’s content yourself or hire a professional because your site will rank on the basis of its content in search engines and engage your audience.
6. Project Management & Information Gathering - This price includes initial consultations, phone calls, and any time that it takes to obtain the information we need to get your site going.
7. Testing & Training - This price point includes the time spent training you how to use your new site, as well and ensuring that everything works properly and giving you the chance to make any necessary changes.
8. Website Submission - Submitting the website to different search engines.
9. Digital Marketing Setup - To Ensure the final site is SEO friendly and communicating to the search engines properly.
How much we charge !
8 Feature Explained
1. Website Submission – Submitting to Search engines for listing.(Ex- Google, Yahoo )
2. Custom Design/Information Architecture
3. Call to action button
4. Optimized Images – Optimized images help website to load fast.
5. Header and Footer Navigation – Best in navigation.
6. Required Number of pages (Ex: Home, Services, About us, Contact us, Gallery )
7. Contact Form Setup – A form so your customers can reach you.
8. Virus and Spam protection.